Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Reimy has started her internship NOW~!!!!!

2 June 2008
Reimy wake up early in the morning, 7am, and prepare a very formal wear for her first training day. U never know... how old does she looks like... =.=
By the way, Reimy is very *exited* + *gan jiong* + *scare* + *toilet wanted* + .......
When Reimy reach the office(she's new to be here!), *no body* + * door lock*!!!
MY GOD.. She scare that office still at Damansara but she's alone at Cyberjaya. :-p So she call to her boss, Chris. Chris said, "Maybe they'll reach in a minutes...." Alright... At the same time, I saw a guy walk through my front. Reimy quickly rush to the guy who open-ing the office door. The guy say, "Stay outside..... Inside smelly..." Huh... scared me... I though what woo..... @#$@#!!!!

After few minutes, I "successfully" so enter my office "big door". They ask me sit on a chair. So I sit on it and no one entertain me... :( I saw they all look at me like a monster... After few minutes, a guy come to my desk and keep all those things away. (There will be my desk!) When they guy keeping all the stuff away, I suddenly realize... HE IS MY BOSS!!!

"Are you Chris?" I asked a stupid question. "Yes, I am." wow... A very young guy! He is so gentlemen and nice person! He told me he is my senior!! OMG! I though I'll be very very very ALONE here~ T.T Thanks GOD! Thanks for sending me to a very good company. *Gam Dong*
Alright... Firstly, my boss has a talk with me. Telling me the company working field and something about the company. He tell me, we will shift back to Damansara anytime. OMG!! Again, I'm so shock! Dunno want to happy or sad... T.T Everything so complicated.
After the talk, I met my head... Gan! Yeah! Another Gan!! OMG! (again) I can't be call as Gan loh! They all call me Li Mei. So cute. :-p My Ah Head, Gan, will be conduct me on my work. Firstly, my boss suddenly "throw" a work to me... Design 3 web mock up... WHAT!? too suddenly dy... T.T But he didn't giv me the deadline :-p (My FCM-ers know what i mean guak~)

Gan has give me the first task, resize picture. Woo.. okok! But I face the first problem is... my stupid mouse. Keep double-click when I'm doing my work. Nasid baik, my colleague willing help me to change others mouse.... Soon, it's lunch time!! My boss so cute, come to me and ask me wan follow who and how? I sure wan follow you lah! ;-p We go dengkil eat bak kut teh. But no ppl talk to me T.T I'm so sad... But I try to friendly to others lah~ Maybe first day gua...

After lunch, I continue my resize picture works... Dunno why I spent so much time to resize just few things... A bit angry on myself :( I spent more than 2 hours to do the works. After done the work, Gan ask me do a webpage for a sms competition by using the template they oledy ready. Yup, I use over few hours to understand my work... :-p

When reached 6pm, I'm start thinking how to go back... My boss come to my side and ask me, "want to go back?" Yaya! Sure, Boss!! I will always follow you! I come to his car... I wan to pengsan... Silvia.....

I'm too lucky~ The first day is a VERY COMPLICATED day!!!!

3 June 2008
Today is the second day of Reimy's intern. Hmm...Boss not here. But, I spent the whole day to do the movie page. Finally I also touch the template with Dreamweaver. At least, I think I learn many things.

Today, my colleague ask me to help them on a SMS testing server. UAT = User Acceptance Test... Alright... I understand if you all dun understand :-p When I send the first sms, the server down and get errors... =.=" not my fault yoo... This task had to hold on untill the problem solve. So I continue with my work.

Around 6pm, I'm get ready to looking for someone fetch me back. :-p My colleague comes to me and ask, can I help him again? Hmm.. sure no problem~ I never OT as well! :D But after I accept the work, I work till 8pm... My God... It's very late dy....... But for me, Everything still fresh and good for TRY!

I'm only pity my housemate, Yulin, who come back the first day oledy pengsan on bed >.<

4 June 2008
Today is her third day in office. U see!!!

SHE's Blogging while working!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th