Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last night, my colleague ask me to do a logo for a project. When I hear that, I'm so happy with it!!
Because that's what i learn in MI mah!!
Great News for me~
I'm so semangat to do it right now!

My company is going to create a community website, like friendster. So their target audience is everyone~ :D From 0 till 100 years old!!! ( this is what i sendiri add la~)
This make me so headache... How to do somethings that everyone like??
So I try to do some logo for her to see~

When I'm doing the logo, something suddenly pop-up in my mind...


Guak~~~ A Flying P!!! >.< Very CUTE neh~
I like it very much~ although it's only targeted younger~
But I'm younger as well~ :0 hoho...

This logo was rejected. (SURE la!) but it's 1 of 6 logos i had done.
All the logo are so cute and young style. :-p I do till lost direction dy.
At least I'm happy with it~ ahaha.. so bad..

OKOK.. I gonna do something like friendster logo....

Boring Logo

but really attract any age level ppl. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th