Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

!!!! The Best Damn Dayz !!!!

!!! Tonight is Avril Lavigne Concert !!!

I'm gonna crazy when i knew that she's coming Malaysia
for 'The Best Damn Tour'
as her 1st Station in Asia!?

\(="= ) OMG! ( ="=)/


She's my *idol* for a very long time~
She's so Attractive, Cute, Adorable and ......
I like her singing!!
I've buy her ticket once i know when they starting to sell the tickets!
I'm act like a SupEr FaNsss...
Damn...... SYoK!!
^o^
She's arrive Malaysia at 28 August.
and her concert will be held on 29 August at
!!!! STADIUM MERDEKA !!!!


This few days, I've think very much before I sleep...
That's DamN great to meet ur own *idol*...

I gonna see her on stage~!
Listen to her song~
Enjoy 'The Best Damn Dayz'~





I found her picture on MTV website. >_<

COOL !


Adorable....

and SEXY ???


GuyZ~ She's not sexy at all.
Not acting SeXy.
Just a Natural Beauty, ok?
She's COOL!

^
^
^





Wish I can grab some nice picture and video at the CONERT!!!
o( >_< )o

YEah~~~~
(Screaming~~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th