Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

喜喜

今年喜事频传的朋友们,一个一个要结婚啦!!

So happy and excited when i heard they say :"I'm getting marry this year!"

Oh Oh Oh~~ my happy tears has drop for u gals happiness~!! Seriously... I felt so touch when i saw u found ur true love and the future of u both... T^T wuaa.... i can't control my tears agian...

Especially we having our great time while our uni life. U both are the best buddy to hang out and do some stupid stuff together!! :D
And i'm so sad u gonna become others' wife.... :(
Complicated feeling.. somekind like lose a kaki and *single club* going to less and less member  LOL

And i'm happy that u got ur true love... :D


To my lovely Apple and Joanne, i can't wait for da wedding lar~ XD
(我好像比较心急,还心急过新娘。:P)


I wish ur wedding ceremony will be as FUN as posisble!!
Muahaha~ someone told me she wanted to hv something like this (video below) in her ceremony!
OMG... I'm so excited to become ur bridesmaid larrr~ ^^


Gals,
You will be the beautiful bride and happily live with your love one!!

*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th