Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It was happened today...






Today was a heavy* rain day
which
Me n rabbit experiences an unforgettable moment
while rabbit open the door...

The rain n wind was so strong at that time!

Me was that one outside the door
which
coming back cyberjaya from my lovely home
in the stupid weather... =.=



Me also stupid lah. LOL.
Rabbit is wee wee who is in D-38-B today.
& CJ was going out to find me that time...
I was on the way i walk down from bus to townhouse,
the rain keep dropping much n much.
I was non-stop walking,
and walking...
until i knock on our door...
When wee opened the door,
I was mostly *fly* away from the door.
The wind blow me arrwaaaiiiyyyy.... 0_0
I really didn't expect the rain + wind was so strong at that time.

@$@#%!!

We saw roti fly away...
We saw kahyee shoes fly away...
We saw rain drops become a thousands lines...


Cool.

1 comment:

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th