Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I had a BIG Surprise for today LUNCH!

My boss bought me a Birthday Cake while we're having our lunch in Kim Gary at The Curve.
Thanks to my colleagues n my BOSS!!!
They're Chris, Mandy, Gan, Auyong and Crystal.

My boss buy me a cake today because tomolo he's not coming to office.
SO, we celebrate it b4 my Birthday.

Really so surprise when Chris take out the cake hide under the table.
T_T


My Birthday cake from Divamas colleague and BOSS.
Behind it was a drawing that we draw while we waiting for food.

Reimy with Gan(top) and BOSS (Chris).

This is our Divamas Admin, Mandy.
Have a lot of FUN with them~

My yummy Blackie Cake. =.="

Hoho, I'm too syok with this kind of surprise~


THANKS
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th