Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday no Blue

Everyone has Monday Blue today.
BUT~ I'm not!! :D

I have my own rule for myself :

Every Monday wear nice shirt and make up and hair-do and smile ~ :D

星期一不再蓝! XD
OK. The most important things is *smile*~ wink~!
Yes! Be positive, Think positive, and Do positive.

I believe that 'Have a Great Monday, you'll get a great week ahead'! :D


and now i gonna post my photo shot by today in da office toilet.. (shy) :P
Oii, my office toilet is nice and clean neh~ should promote promote.. (No need lar~!)



TaDa~!!  Smile~! :D

I only can have this pose while taking photo >///<
And only this will show my whole dress



I like the collar part :D



And the bottom part~ :D
The belt i bought at Bangkok. Nice match!


And i have some NG pose while taking photo 
Haha.. How i suppose to pose leh? so weird.




Haha.... Sorry without informing you, I oso like to take some photo to Syok Sendiri.

 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th