Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya holiday plan XD


This is my first weekend after start my work! Ngam Ngam is Raya Day!

I hv a 4 days holiday for this Raya!

So far, i though i will spent my whole holiday in my rent room.

BUT...

I nv though i will hv any activities pop up during this holiday.
Suddenly everything went Ki siao loh...

Firstly,
Yesterday i went a 38 gathering at sunway. Sing k with Dear-38-ians.
N did shopaholic awhile...

At the night, i went my colleague wedding dinner at Cheras.
After the dinner, we went sing k. :p

OMG...
The story hvnt end yet.

This morning, i went sing k with my brother again!!

Ahaha!!!
Evrything wasn't plan b4 raya. A bit crazy, just bcuz i dun like to stay at my room alone... :(

Dear friends,
Happy holiday!!!

4 comments:

  1. aunty gan~~ enjoy wor u... sing-k nonstop hor..? anyway.. glad that u have a happy holiday.. muacks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...combo sing k...=="

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 PM

    li hai ehh~~ XD
    who said scare alone in the room ady har? XD lol

    good la u're not alone...go do more activities ~~ go go~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakakaka... >"<
    Li hai, Li hai~
    next week sing k again ya!

    ReplyDelete

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th