Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Everyone felt Earth Quake today?
around 6pm.

(I was waiting to go home tat time. XD)

I fell dizzy-ness at that moment.
But i though i was tired or what.

My HOD suddenly stand up and say,
"U all felt the earth shaking onot?"

0.0
Everyone was shock!
I felt that my chair is being pushing by someone (?) and the uncomfortable dizziness.
We all can felt the earth shaking clearly bcuz our office is at 6th floor.
When we confirm the shaking is Earth Quake,
we quickly take up our personal things and leave the office.

WAO.... This is my first experience about Earth Quake!
It's quite complicated felt after the Earth Quake...
A bit scare and a bit excited (?)


Hope everything will be fine ya...
Amitabah~

1 comment:

  1. yalor yalor... my last day lor.. i can feel that, at first my colleagues thought we all work until so tired dy.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th