Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Started a Joke

This song come into my mind today.

Yeah.. I started a joke.


Bee Gees - I Started a Joke 

"I Started a Joke" is supposedly about someone who has done or said something horribly wrong, which results in feelings of social alienation. Another interpretation is that the song is sung from the point of view of the devil. - from wikipedia.


I was getting a warm but cruel comments from the others with my decision that i made few days ago...

I know the decision was a serious decision,
but i have not much times and choices..
:(


I will deeply regret it when you do any comments on me.
But i already made the decision..

So sorry that i didn't make a immediate discussion with all the friends around me.
Especially my so called 'brother's - colleague..
BUT .... Reimy, keep positive thinking! :)

I'm gonna stay with my mum and dad soon!!
We are so excited with that!!! Obviously cant wait for it d~
There are someone who waiting for me everyday after my work. There are someone who will listen to my story everyday, sharing some jokes and happiness or confusion. Someone who can wake me up everyday if i overslept, someone who will ask me go to bed early, someone who will take care of my meal everyday..


BUT
People says:
"u pay the money is helping the owner to pay his house loan lor."
"U rather buy a house better la."
"Aiyo, why u make such decision? U didn't ask me."


别人笑我太峰巅 我笑他人看不穿.


If i buy a house, where i get the money for the down-payment?
If i urgently need a house, should i cin cai find a house to BUY?
If i buy a house and rent to others, they oso say others help me loan my house?
I rent the whole unit, and i going to rent out those room..
What's wrong with that?


Please la.. don't giv people troubles, questions and difficulty by ur simply judgment.

If i can afford a house, i oledy buy la.
If i have more time, i will think twice.


But i can't control so many things..
i can't control what people say.
i can't control my parent's health.
i can only try my BEST to fulfill our current wish and hopes. :)

CHEERS with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th