Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Morning walk @ Puchong Meranti Jaya

Hi, morning!!!
and
Happy Chinese New Year!

I leave my lovely hometown yesterday. Wìth my parent. :)
(Yo... So sweet!)

After mum had finìsh her appointment at UM hospital, we have our dinner with brother Hann.

Mum and dad gonna stay at KL for long-term again. :(
We stay at aunty house last night @ Puchong.



At the morning , me and my parent hv a morning walk at the small taman.
The taman is really small... XD
I'd use 10 minutes to finish it and return to the starting point.

Saw the golden sun rise up above the hill..





Dad having his morning walk alone,
Mum do her exercise at another side. :)



Hopes my parent will be healthier and stay cheerful 4ever!



Wish my Mummy Stay Healthy!


P/s: spend more time for parent and listen to wat they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th