Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My darling Stella uploaded some picture on Facebook.
That was so meaningful to me...
(the special to me is that day is 15th Sept!)
(the day after my b'day)


I still remember we went Jogging in the morning.
Bennet Ng ask me, how was your feel
the day after b'day?
Haha... Stupiak, Nothing la.

After the jogging,
I was sleeping... I mean resting.
I'm sure that day has no children at the playground!
who say me halao the kids n sleep there ah!?

and this...... LOOK DOWN!









Mmy pose was so alike with
the cat that i saw in the New petshop in 1U!
LOL


We r so crazy when we was young! XD
Btw, that was not a crazy things.
Just Jogging~ ^o^


Another thing surprising me!
In my CAT's Story (my notebook),
i wrote a dairy about the jogging!

Hallo, CAT's Story.
(present from Elyn Yong 2007)

I remembered we saw turtle there...
and a Big Bird!




and i recall some picture from 2007 folder... i found THIS!!!
The most surprise 20th b'day celebration
under Putrajaya bridge!!!!!!


See, i'm holding the CAT's Story~
(Thank you Elyn! T_T)

My BIG b'day card from my FCM gang!
(The BIGGEST B'day Card in my life!)

I LOVE U, guys!!!
So miss the old day with these gang.
( I wanna cry dy...)

:(

3 comments:

  1. I miss it as well T__T...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this happened in 2007...
    Haiz...
    What about my 2009 b'day...?
    I really can't imagine it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:32 PM

    now i`ll read your rss

    ReplyDelete

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th