Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Come on guys!

Don't be afraid with the switch on my blog~ ^^
Just click on it.
& u'll saw the magical things change!

Dah Dah~ Switch it!


Logo and words come out after u click once!


The information will be shown on the banner.

OMG... Just realize my stupid face in da pic...

Next, pls visit the Earth Hour website for further information. ^^

Some little men switching off the switch~

And come out the "Yeng" Logo.

Go to main page.


I had lot's FUN here. ^^ seriously!
You can download...
and
You can VOTE
Which Malaysian building or landmark would you like to see go dark during Earth Hour?

I chosen some places that everyone easy to see 1!
Not those building inside inside 1....
(apa-apa Parliament House woo...)
Up to u.!!


& my desktop wallpaper now.


Support it cuz we love earth~ ^^

Me is getting the global warming fever...
LOL.
(cough)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th