Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2008

-回忆录-

I'm Orchestra member since Secondary School. After graduate, I move to KL for my study. and I had a very long time never return to my lovely secondary school.
Yeah yeah, You can say I'm bad. >///<

But That's are so many reasons making me can't go back...


-缘分的起点-

For the previous month, I had met up my junior on a Dinner in my hometown!
They're having their performance for the opening.
I'm so unbelievable that they had so much members! Wao!


My brain flash back many memories While they're performing...
I think of many possibility if I can find anyone I know in the orchestra!?

And I start to searching...
Hmmm.... I know who I knew dy...

After their performance and I had walk to them. (so Gan Jiong!)
I ask junior, Do you know XXX?
Suddenly someone saw me and shout at me:
"Hey You!" my coach, Mr. Lim. OMG!!!! He still remember me~!?
"Why you didn't come back for a very long time?" Wahaha.... He remember me!!

I'm so happy. Alamak. Wanna pengsan at da moment!

Some of my junior oso recognize me after I talk to my coach.
Wa.... T_T so touching la....
Waaaa....................................................


I take some picture with them... Cz i so touching till now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th