Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

After few days rushing out our mock-up of our booth.
What can i say.... Damn tired n non-stop works. >.<>
We are doing KL Monorail Booth.
Our theme is futuristic and modern.
We start our work on 4 days ago. (n i had sit in my house for 4 days...)
Continue, See~


This is the back view of our booth.
The lights was awesome! (Thanks to my groupmate, Elyn who ask her boyfriend to hep out to build up our "light system" -LED loh.) After we had the light, our booth become very high tech and futuristic~ Everything change very much n become so attractive. (But Elyn suddenly say it's looks like a lamp... >.<)

Wao wao... What should i say.... Awesome....
See the reflection on the wall? It's become a rainbow on the wall after the light is on.
We really do hard on it... n get sticked our fingers by the "super glue" always.
:D I feel so happy now... n can't fall to sleep due to the fullness in my heart.

At the end of my presentation in my blog....
I would like to say ...
Welcome to KL Monorail :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th