Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010


A little bit emo.

The time was stop,
and everything goes silent...

...

I used 2 hours to draw this picture.
and the final outcome was not 100% satisfied cuz i really need to sleep now @.@
This is the actual scene while i waiting in a petrol station. Waiting for my brother to pick me up. And i had spend 30 minutes there, but i was totally emo...
i was looking outside and thinking about something..
Thinking about how to make other comfort after i had scold him some bad words.
Thinking about how to say sorry.
Thinking about is it that worst.
Thinking about why I was angry.
Thinking about why i have to say those words?

Haiz... Sorry.
i didn't mean that.
but
I was really angry and u treat it as normal joke.
And i need to tell u, i was mad about that.
After that...

Can we smile again?

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th