Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Today's Mad Case: Reload Digi with Hong Leong Connect

I was so mad with what i have experience today. (Argghhh..)



First, Hong Leong Connect does not allow me to login in the morning.

Second, I was able to login after 2pm. BUT after i tried the Digi prepaid reload for my mother through the Hong Leong Connect, and it has cause a double transaction!!
A double transaction!! 
A double transaction!! 
I can't believe that has caused me reload RM200 (RM100 x2) to my mother's Digi mobile.

I'm so disappointed with the Hong Leong Connect now.. ;(

I really can't imagine if this will happened again in the future, a single bill transaction which might cause a "double charge" situation. ::mad::


Third, after i reload the RM200 (i though it was only RM100 at that time), my mom told me, she received a 100% birthday bonus! (Hey. That was my money!!) 
After few hours when i check back my account balance, i found that i had been charge twice when i purchase a RM100 prepaid reload for my mother's Digi mobile!!!


I really speechless at the moment.

Digi Customer Service not working and the line sucks...
Hong Leong Customer Service no one pick up the phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk

Nintendo 3DS September 29th